The Royal Netherlands Embassy in Morocco
Please note that from December 15th 2011, the visa procedure for the following countries will take 4 working days: Algeria, Morocco, Tunis and Sri Lanka. The Embassy of The Kingdom of the Netherlands appreciates your understanding and will do their utmost to minimize the inconvenience.
To make your appointment online, please follow the following simple procedure:
- Click the word Calendar on the bottom of this page.
- Click the preferred month.
- Click the preferred day.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Click submit and
- Receive and print the confirmation which you are kindly requested to present.
You cannot change or cancel an appointment.
- If you have not received a confirmation of your appointment, it means that your appointment is NOT registered and you will not be admitted to the Embassy.
- Please note that it is not allowed to make several appointments for the same person. If done so, all appointments will be cancelled. Make sure that all details of the traveller and traveldocument are correctly filled out
- No information about your appointment will be given by telephone (info-line) nor by e-mail!
Only after the date of the appointment has passed, you can make a new one.